Questions from 7- (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
7. What job would you be terrible at?
Probably an animal control worker in Florida. They have some big reptiles. I would run in the other direction if I saw one. I’d tell my partner that I’ll stay in the truck and keep the AC on so it can be cool when he/she comes back.
8. When was the last time you climbed at tree?
Probably when I was a kid. Didn’t get very high though.
9. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
Driving slow on the highway in the passing lane. If you are one of those people and you are reading this, please stay in the middle lane. Thank you.
10. What job do you think you’d be really good at?
Highway patrol so I can pull people over for driving slow in the passing lane.
11. What skill would you like to master?
Speaking Portuguese. It’s a really cool language.
12. What songs have you completely memorized?
Too many to count. Let’s see…mostly 80’s and 90’s songs. Soft rock, rap, r&b, alternative rock and pop.
13. Are you usually early or late?
Early, I like to get there before everyone else does so I can get a feel of the place and locate all of the exits in case there’s a fire.
14. What takes up too much of your time?
My day job.
15. What do you wish you knew more about?
What really happened to everyone in the avengers infinity war.
16. What’s the nicest thing someone has ever said to you?
Compliments about our writing.
17. Where did your name come from?
The name came from our love for fashion. We are crazy about fashion and we were going to call it crazy about fashion but someone already had it.
18. How do you want to be remembered in life?
Someone who puts others before themselves.
19. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
20. What do you want your last words to be?
See ya later.
21. What is something that offends you?
Coworkers who steal your food out of the refrigerator at work when you clearly put your name on it.
22. What is something you are certain you’ll never experience?
Going to space in Elon Musk’s tesla.
23. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
I ask too many questions.
24. Write a letter to your 5-year-old self.
Hey What’s Up.
It’s me..I mean you..yes, can’t you see the resemblance stupid. Anyway, follow your dreams and don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something because you can.